Country Child Care
404 W Irma Maize, KS 67101
Please check out our Facebook page: fb.me/CountryChildCareofMaize
We offer a wide variety of services to meet your needs.
Full Time: Monday through Friday
Part Time: You pick your days (less than 5 days a week) – You may drop in extra if you desire (with notice). – We are very flexible.
Drop In: You schedule a day when you would like your child to attend or if you need emergency care for a day. – We are very flexible.
All rates include breakfast, lunch, and a P.M. snack unless the child is attending Kindergarten or Grade School. In this case, breakfast and snack will be served. In the event of an in-service or out-of-school day, lunch will be served as the child will be at the center for the meal.
Adult / Child Ratios
Correct adult/child ratio must be maintained at all times by all staff. Ratios must be maintained while in the classroom, on the playground, and on all field trips.
6 children (2 weeks through one and walking) to 2 teachers
1 year and walking to 2 1/2 years (Pony Room):
10 children to 2 teachers
2 1/2 years to 3 years (Lily Pad):
13 children to 2 teachers
3 years to 6 years (Castle, Bug):
12 children to 1 teacher
3 years to 6 years (Jungle):
16 children to 2 teachers
6 years through 11 years (they may stay enrolled until their 12th birthday):
32 children to 2 teachers
Teacher Qualifications and Background Checks
- All staff members have a K.B.I. screening which includes criminal background checks at the time of hire as well as every six months. Criminal history and child abuse background checks are conducted on all persons who work or volunteer in our facility. Persons with convictions of crimes against persons, felony drug convictions, certain juvenile adjudications, and SRS validations of child abuse or neglect are prohibited from living working or volunteering in child care facilities and homes.
- All staff members are required to have current C.P.R. & First Aid Training.
- Certifications:Child Development
Signs and Symptoms of Illness
Signs and Symptoms of Abuse, Neglect, and Head Trauma
Safe Sleep/SIDS Prevention (Infant staff only)
Administering Medications to Children
Handling, Storing, and Disposing of Hazardous Materials and Biological Contaminants
Prevention of and Response to Emergencies Due to Food and Allergic Reactions
Building and Physical Premises Safety
Emergency Preparedness in Child Care
Transportation of Children
- All staff members are to have at least 16 in-service hours pertaining to early childhood development each year.
- The center is an equal opportunity employer and provider. Applications for employment and enrollment are considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, or other basis prohibited by law.